- All submissions should be made through the SUBMIT NOW link on the homepage.
- A full paper of 3000 – 5000 words or an extended abstract of 800 – 1200 words should be submitted in word or pdf format. Please note that only accepted full papers which are presented in the conference will be considered for the Best Paper Award.
- Authors should not mention their names in the abstract/ full paper.
- The standard APA style may be used for formatting the paper. Please see the link http://www.apastyle.org/manual/related/sample-experiment-paper-1.pdf or you may refer to the following link for a sample paper: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/media/pdf/20090212013008_560.pdf
- As all the submitted abstracts/ papers will be evaluated through a double blind review process, authors are requested to submit their papers and abstracts without listing their names, credentials and institutional affiliation. Also, authors must not list their name or other identifying information as part of the file name used for their paper, abstract, and other supporting documents. This includes authors citing themselves in the text as well as in the bibliography. Instead, authors should leave a blank parenthesis to indicate their own citations.
- For those papers accepted for inclusion in the conference proceedings, the conference organizing team will add, to the paper and abstract, each author’s full name and institutional affiliation.